- 750 Big Mouth Item : 30750
- Bottle Colour : White
- Cap Colour : Black
- Spout Colour: Black
3D Bottle Builder Help
The 3D Bottle Builder only has 4 sections and is simple to use:
Click Buttons Below.
- In the left side drop-down menu, as the picture below shows, you have a list of all the available bottle styles and sizes.
- Click on Classic, Big Mouth, Nature Bio or MAX to see the various bottle sizes and styles in any category. Click on any size to show that bottle in the center panel of the Bottle Builder.
- Once you’ve selected your bottle style you're ready move onto 2. Select Colours:
- On the Right Side Menu click the Select Colours button to open the drop
- In the colour section you have 3 options to change; Bottle, Cap and Spout Colours. Click on each option to see all colour options available for your selected bottle.
- Click on any Colour Swatch to immediately change your bottle, cap or spout to that colour. Alongside the bottle an info box will show the colour, style and product number information.
- Now you are ready to continue to 3. Add Graphics
Each bottle has a Front and Back surface that can display your uploaded graphics in 3D.
- At the top of the page you have 3 buttons. 360º View, Front View and Back View.
- Click these buttons to switch between the surfaces you wish to work on.
- 360º View lets you rotate the bottle dynamically in 3D. Give it a try.
With the Add Graphics menu open, you will notice that most bottles have an Upper Graphic and Lower Graphic section.
- Under Upper Graphic, click + FRONT to upload a graphic from your computer. Notice the Front controls are now Active. As soon as your Graphic appears, you can do the following:
– Scale the image
- Adjust the image size by moving the slider bar left or right. The scale % is on right side of the slider bar. Use this number to make the Size of the Graphics on the Front and Back of the bottle the same size.
– Rotate Image
- Rotation only applies to the Lower Graphic section and lets you rotate your graphic from 0º to 90º in either direction. The rotation angle is shown on the right side of the slider bar.
– Duplicate the Graphic
- Quickly duplicate uploaded graphic on either the Upper or Lower Graphic sections by clicking: Multiples x2
– Repeat above steps to Upload Graphics to the
Lower Graphic section and also the Back Surface of your bottle
- Graphic Upload files can be the following file formats: .jpg, .png, .pdf, .ai, .eps
– Request a price quote by clicking this button and completing the form.
- All of the information you have provided about your bottle is sent it to EU Bottle so they can respond to your quote request accurately including a copy of the front and back of the bottle you created in the Bottle Builder.
- Clicking Reset during the building process will clear the colours and the graphics
on the active bottle, allowing you to start again.
- Click to save a Front and Back view file of your selected bottle onto your computer desktop.
Thank you for using the EU Bottle Builder!